In this solar on demand fountain water comes out the ball in a soothing stream over the ball, the LED light ring around the top of the ball will illuminate at night.
This fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically; Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
This fountain comes with two 16′ cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel.
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery you must leave off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
- Overall Dimensions: 9.75″ Square x 29.75″H; 8 lbs; Stand is 22.75″; Ball is 7″H
- Material: Durable Resin to withstand any weather conditions.
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- LED lights turn OFF/ON automatically at night; Light ring around top of ball
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- No operating costs, no wiring.
- Battery generally lasts 12-18 months
- Solar panel and pump included. 16′ cord from solar panel to pump.