Add elegance and class to your garden, patio, porch or deck with this stunning Sunnydaze 46″ 2-Tier Pineapple Solar On Demand water fountain featuring a pineapple on top. The water gracefully flows from the top of the fountain down to the bottom tier where it then recirculates with the help of the solar pump. when you combine the beauty with the soothing sounds, your outdoor space will be the place to sit and relax. Use solar power to energize your outdoor decor. No more unsightly extension cords running across the yard and hogging your outdoor plugins. Mount and conceal the solar panel in a sunny place and enjoy! The solar on demand option allows you to harness solar energy even when there is no sunlight! The rechargeable battery pack charges throughout the day (with or without the fountain running) so you can enjoy the gentle water sounds in the evening as well.
On the solar powered mode, the fountain will run directly from solar energy; however, the pump will only work in bright and sunny conditions. On the battery mode, you can power your fountain for up to 4 hours on cloudy days or at night. When the battery power is depleted, the system will automatically change back to solar powered mode and start again when there is sufficient sunlight. A fully charged battery will operate up to 4 hours after the sun goes down. To charge the batteries, leave your fountain off, charging the batteries for use when you want it, even at night.
**New Dry Run Protection Pump Technology – Typical pumps continue to run when the fountain is low on water or runs dry causing the pump to burn out and need to be replaced. This fountain includes new dry run protection technology so if the fountain runs low on water the pump will automatically shut off to save the life of your pump.
Note: Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
Replace the batteries with standard AA size rechargeable batteries.
- 2 Tier Solar On Demand Size:22.5″D x 46″H, Weighs: 22 lbs; 24″H pedestal.
- Bottom bowl is 5″ Deep; Pineapple is 6″H; Pedestal diameter at bottom is 10″.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- Durable resin to withstand any weather conditions.
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- No operating costs, no wiring.
- Battery generally lasts 12-18 months
- Includes solar panel and pump and stake to secure solar panel to ground. Cord length from the solar panel to solar pump is 16′.
- Solar Panel: 9″W x 7”L