Solar Pump and Panel Instructions:
The OFF position will allow the pump to run as long as the solar panel has direct sunlight. This also allows for the battery pack in the solar panel to be recharged via solar energy.
In times when your solar panel does not have direct sunlight, you can simply push button to ON. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours.
If the button is left ON in direct sunlight the sunlight WILL power the pump AND recharge the battery, this will allow the fountain to run even if a cloud blocks the sun. NOTE: If fountain runs while charging it may never reach full charge.
The solar pump comes with a 9′-8″ cord, so the solar panel can be place almost 10′ away from the fountain, thus allowing you to have maximum sunlight on the solar panel.
- Dimensions: 12″W x 12″L x 29.6″H, 21 lbs
- Durable Polyresin to withstand any weather conditions.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Solar pump and Panel with 9′-8″‘ cable included. 1/4″ ID Hose connection. Cord grove on bottom for cord to exit the fountain.