This Sunnydaze Bubbling Pot Solar Fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically; Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
- Diameter at the top: 8″; Diameter at the bottom: 9″, Diameter at widest points: 12.5″, Total Height: 22″, Total Weight: 14 lbs
- Solar panel and pump included. 16′ cord from solar panel to pump.
- Durable Resin to withstand any weather conditions.
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- LED light turns on/off at night automatically
- 1/4″ diameter water hose
- No operating costs, no wiring.
- Battery generally lasts between 12-18 months